Top 10 Reasons to Crescendo!
1. Even the name is full of fun! Just look at the word and its definition. It’s such an exciting work it’s a noun, adverb, adjective and verb.
the loudest point reached in a gradually increasing sound.
"the port engine's sound rose to a crescendo"
the highest point reached in a progressive increase of intensity.
"the hysteria reached a crescendo around the spring festival"
with a gradual increase in loudness.
"in the upper three parts there are groups of longer notes played crescendo"
gradually increasing in loudness.
"a short crescendo kettledrum roll"
increase in loudness or intensity.
"the reluctant cheers began to crescendo"
2. The theme! First, we love a themed party. Second, the theme is Moulin [vin] Rouge! Whether you want to go full on can-can dancer, channel turn-of-the-century Paris, or simply step out in your favorite shade of “rouge,” any variation on the theme will do. We’re talking to you, Lady (and Gent) in Red, the party awaits, my dears.
3. The amazing artwork designed by Jason Lindblad of J. Leon Gallery + Studio is just the beginning. If Jason’s original graphic art is any indication, Crescendo! 2021 is going to be a bold, hold-on-to-your hats-ladies-and-gents, affair to remember!
4. Sinfonia Gulf Coast is presenting this event … that means … live entertainment! Last year, we were treated to ethereal women playing illuminated electric violins! We cannot wait to see what Sinfonia has in store for us this year.
5. The venue. The event will be held at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa, so it is sure to be a swank soiree. You had us at “ballroom.”
6. We’re starved! With the excitement of this extravaganza, we’ve already worked up quite an appetite. We love a proper Sunday luncheon served at linen clothed tables set with candles and creative decor. It’s like attending a beautiful wedding, sans annoying relatives. Bonus!
7. Party Prizes! We love prizes! The raffle, the silent auction of art, wine, jewels, excursions and more, plus the live auction of curated A-list travel getaways, you couldn’t possibly plan yourself.
8. Gathering with gal pals and gents. If you are like us, you are more than ready to step out, see and be seen. It’s spring! The perfect time to reconnect with friends and colleagues. And we can’t think of a more fun way than with Crescendo!
9. Crescendo! is made possible by the generous support of local businesses including co-presenting sponsors: Dermatology Solutions | Aqua Med Spa, The Center for Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, Silver Sands Premium Outlets, Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa, SETCO Services, and Visit South Walton. With generous local business sponsors like this, you know the party is going to be top shelf.
10. Our top 10 reason to Crescendo is to support music education for local kids! Proceeds benefit Sinfonia Gulf Coast and its music education programs, which include musicians/guest artists in schools, free orchestra concerts, bus transportation for students, Sinfonia Youth Orchestra program, Arts in Medicine initiative with Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast and Link Up concerts for third through fifth graders in partnership with Carnegie Hall.
This event will sell out, so don’t delay. Get your tickets to Crescendo! today.